The Anthony Nolan is committed to protecting your privacy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM THE WEEKLY LOTTERY
When you enter the Weekly Lottery through our website or face to face we ask you to complete a form with the following personal information:
- Name and title
- Date of birth
- Home address
- Email address
- Phone number
When you enter the Weekly Lottery by post we ask you to provide the following personal information:
- Name and title
- Home address
You will also be asked to provide your credit or debit card payment details so that we can take payment for your entry.
If you contact us via our website to ask us a question or to report a problem, we may ask you for additional information to help us to respond.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FROM THE WEEKLY LOTTERY
We collect and use your personal information in connection with the Weekly Lottery
- in order to enter into and perform any contract we have with you;
- where we need to comply with a legal obligation; and/or
- for our own (or a third party’s) legitimate interests.
We will use your personal information:
- for administration purposes (for example, to send you an email to confirm your Weekly Lottery entries;
- to comply with our legal obligation to ensure you are over 18 years of age;
- to let you know if you win a Weekly Lottery prize;
- to investigate and respond to any question or complaint from you (we may also keep a record of any related correspondence with you);
- to notify you of any changes to the services we provide to you; and
- for troubleshooting and fixing problems with the Weekly Lottery website, including instances when we want to improve your user experience.
WEEKLY LOTTERY WEBSITE WEB ANALYTICS AND COOKIES
We use Google Analytics to analyse your use of our Weekly Lottery website and to create reports. All information collected by Google Analytics is anonymous and they do not process any personal information about you. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics on our raffle website, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- monitor the performance of the website; and
- hold information you provide when you carry out a transaction on the website so your information will be pre-populated the next time you visit the site.
We may also collect information about your device, IP address, operating system and browser type. We use this information for system administration and reporting. This is statistical data and does not identify you as an individual.
It is usually possible to stop your browser accepting cookies, or to stop it accepting cookies from a particular website. All modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings, you can usually find these settings in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu on your browser.
HOW WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE AND WHO HAS ACCESS TO IT
We use a third party external lottery manager, CFP Lottery & Raffles Ltd, to operate our Weekly Lottery and to host our Weekly Lottery website. CFP Lottery & Raffles Ltd are a data processor for us and they only process personal information in line with our instructions.
We may also share your personal information with:
- payment providers when you make a payment through our Weekly Lottery website;
- our advisors, in order to help us better manage, support or develop our organisation and to comply with legal and regulatory obligations; and
- law enforcement bodies and/or regulators, in order to comply with any legal obligation or court order.
Your information is stored on secured servers and any payment transactions are encrypted. When you take part in the Weekly Lottery, we will not transfer your personal information outside the European Economic Area.
We will have strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access to personal information but transmission of information via the internet is never completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site and any transmission is at your own risk.
We will keep your personal information until the Weekly Lottery has been drawn and the prizes have been distributed. Once your information has been deleted, Woods will keep backup copies of electronic data for 12 months.
KEEPING IN TOUCH
We would also like to keep in touch with you about the work we do, the ways you can support us - including other opportunities we think you'd be interested in. You can let us know how you’d like us to keep in touch when you complete your Weekly Lottery entry. It is always your choice as to whether you want to receive marketing and fundraising communications from us and you can update your communication preferences or unsubscribe at any time by contacting us on 020 7424 6626 or emailing us at email@example.com.
YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW TO CONTACT US
*'Us', 'we' or ‘our’ refers to the registered charity Anthony Nolan (no. 803716 in England and Wales/ no. SC038827 in Scotland) and a company limited by guarantee (company no. 02379280).
The Royal Free Hospital, Pond Street, Hampstead, London, NW3 2QG
2 Heathgate Place, 75-87 Agincourt Road, Hampstead, London NW3 2NU
**We are registered with the UK Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) as a data controller under registration number Z3022117.